- This course can be taken on either a PC, Mac, or Chromebook.
- PC: Windows 8 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment. The following textbooks will be shipped to you approximately 7-10 business days after enrollment:
- Understanding ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS: A Worktext
- ICD-10-CM Expert for Hospitals with Guidelines
- ICD-10-PCS Expert
Please note: You will receive a digital book if the physical book is on backorder.
*The course includes the current year of coding books, and you will be responsible for purchasing your updated coding books from year to year.